This listing is for an incredible opportunity to have one of the best and most desirable setups for the true wakeboard and boating enthusiasts. Currently, the entire setup is located in the most secure and upscale storage units in Parker, AZ.
Our family has enjoyed this boat for the last 5 years and we have not had the time to get out to the river as much as we used to. As for the listing and what is included (there is ton of stuff and may not be able to give exact description of the accessories, but they are all in the storage unit).
2007 Mastercraft X-80 Saltwater Edition with only 350 hours on each engine
As seen in the photos, this boat is in incredible condition and I have had professional wakeboard techs (Waketech Marine in Temecula, Ca) service it yearly. They ONLY work on wakeboard boats and are excellent at their trade.
The engines: dual….yes I said DUAL Captain’s Choice Crusader 375HP Saltwater Engines for a total of 750 HP. These engines are considered the most durable and reliable of any engine placed in a wakeboard boat.
This setup also makes this the rarest wakeboard ever built. Mastercraft only made 245 X80’s in their short history (and ONLY 75 of those were the Saltwater edition…Saltwater engines, Intake and Outtake allow them to handle ANY condition and lower maintenance when used in fresh water). The original sticker price for this boat was $245,000.
There isn’t another X-80 on the market today in North America, and is very rare to ever find another on the water. You will the be the talk of the water from how HUGE this boat is (30 feet in length, 10 feet wide) to how HUGE the wake is. The X80 is also “Yacht Certified” due to the size, bathroom, refrigerator, and sink which are all necessary in order to be classified as a “Yacht”.
3 hard (NOT Bags or Bladders) internal ballast system that will add 1800 lbs of ballast.
1) Perfect Pass GPS (top of the line “cruise control) based on GPS versus paddle wheel
2) Stereo system: most everything is new within the last 2 years, Clarion head unit which allows anyone on the boat to sync via Bluetooth and play their own music (also allows for 3 different zones) with music apps incorporated within the head unit, 3 amplifiers (2 JBL, 1 WetSounds) powering 6 JBL Component speakers (inside the boat) and 1 15″ JBL Subwoofer and 6 tower speakers (4 component JBLs and 2 LOUD Wet Sounds speakers). Also, the system has a remote that allows the wakeboarder/surfer to adjust volume and tunes while they are on the wake. 3rd battery to power it.
3) Custom Z-Cargo Rigid Bimini: A MUST. The best Bimini out there. Great shade and also allows you to store 3 surfboards on top. Custom clamps that attach it to the HUGE tower.
4) Custom Gator-Step flooring throughout the boat and on the swim step.
5) Custom Tri-Axle XTREME Trailer with incorporated Bow Steps for easy entry into the boat when launching…estimated 500 miles on the trailer since it was always stored in Parker (within 1 mile of the boat launch). All 6 tires are less than 18 months old with only 250 miles on them.
There are numerous additions to this boat that I personally updated. I also have a brand new 2011 dashboard with digital gauges that I did not install.
Google this boat to read and see all the awesome features of this boat. All wakeboard owners on the water are envious of this boat.
The Hummer H2
2007 Custom Lifted Hummer by “Off-Road Customs”. Full 9 inch Fox System lift kit that was installed by the ONLY company that GM and Hummer authorized to do custom lift work without voiding the manufacturers warranty. GM/Hummer sent a limited number of Hummers straight to Off-Road Customs when they were brand new in order for the dealers to sell them on their lots as brand new customs for an additional $30K on top of the MSRP. Brand new, this Hummer was purchased for $115K. Additional to the lift kit, they installed performance intake and exhaust to give the Hummer an amazing sound and extra HP. The custom wheels and Nitto tires are 3 years old. Most of the mileage was during the first 5 years…..it has called the Parker storage unit home for the last 10 years. It is the perfect vehicle to pull this incredible boat. Hummer has 74,950 original miles.
Included toys (so many to list, so there is probably more than I list below):
5-6 Wake Surf Boards
6 Wakeboards (Mens, Womens and kids)
Life Jackets (over 12 included)
BareFoot Boom (great for training)
Extra stereo equipment
Swim Mat…great for the kids at the sandbar
Many other items included
As a Bonus:
I will include a Yamaha Wave Raider 1100 with less than 250 hours and trailer. It will probably need a new battery and possible clean out of carbs…but otherwise a great wave runner. Hasn’t been used in 5 years.
Please feel free to ask questions. I could also look into transferring the storage unit if you wanted to keep everything in Parker, AZ. There is a minimum 5 year wait list.
The interior photo shows the removable carpet installed….it was replaced with the Gator Step Gray flooring which is not removable. Looks amazing.